- Day Camp
June 11, 2022
Directors: Jim & Camela Pierce
Registration at 9:00 a.m. - Pick Up at 3:30 p.m.
- Junior Week
June 12-17, 2022
Directors: Mike Walden & Steven Walden
- All Ages Week 1
June 19-25, 2022
Directors: Rick Leach, Cory Lamb, Ashley Holt
- All Ages Week 2
June 26-July 1, 2022
Directors: Brent Donoho & Randy Weilbaker
- Senior Week 1
Completed grade 7-12
July 10-15, 2022
Directors: Larry Sawyer, Bobby Davis, Luke Stradley
- Senior Week 2
Completed grade 7-12
July 17-23, 2022
Directors: Craig Thomas, Greg Troutman, Patrick Williams
- All Ages Week 3
July 24-29, 2022
Directors: David Arthur
The goal of SMBC is to provide an enjoyable week of camp centered on God and the Bible. Our desire is to create an environment where everyone can grow spiritually and physically without worldly distractions.
|$140||Pre-registration fee (The new cost includes the session fee, $10 for canteen, and a camp tshirt)|
|$10||Additional Camp T-shirts|
|$10||Day Camp (includes Canteen)|
|Please make checks payable to to SMBC and write the camper's name on the memo line. Please do not send cash|
Camp Map Click here to enlarge
Everyone must comply with the following guidelines!
￼1. Campers shall participate in all planned activities (including but not limited to devotionals, classes, recreation, etc.).
2. Girls are not allowed on the boys' side. Boys are not allowed on the girls' side.
3. Campers will keep cabins & campgrounds clean.
4. Campers will dress modestly at all times (Short-shorts and tank tops with straps less than 3” wide are NOT allowed!).
5. Infirmary Supervisor will keep track of all medications, including over-the-counter types. Medications must be dispensed from ORIGINAL containers from the pharmacy, with dosage instructions.
6. Campers cannot go to their cabin without a counselor & must stay in their cabin after lights are out.
7. Directors are responsible for their session of camp. Campers will follow their rules and treat staff with respect.
8. Electronic entertainment devices (e.g., MP3 or DVD players, cell phones, radios, handheld games, etc.), firearms, tobacco, drugs, axes, fireworks, and knives are not allowed at camp.
9. Campers must have the permission of the director & sign out before leaving camp.
10. Laundry facilities may only be used by counselors in an emergency.
11. Leave all personal valuables at home.
12. Harassment, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated.
Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Pick up time varies for each week. Please inqure at registration or call camp directly at 1-812-849-3111.
Registration for Day Camp is at 9:00 a.m. EST and pick up is at 3:00 p.m. EST
What should I bring to camp?
What should I NOT bring to camp?
What kind of activities will we do at camp?
What is Day Camp?
Can campers receive mail?
Spring Mill Bible Camp
2830 St Rd 60 East,
Mitchell, IN 47446