- Day Camp Ages 5-7
June 9, 2018
Directors: Jim & Camela Pierce
Registration at 9:00 a.m. - Pick Up at 3:00 p.m.
- Junior Week Ages 8-11
June 10-15, 2018
Directors: Steve Walden & Micheal Walden
- All Ages Week 1 Ages 8-18
June 17-23, 2018
Directors: Rick Leach, Cory Lamb, & Linda VanBritson
- All Ages Week 2 Ages 8-18
June 24-29, 2018
Directors: Brent Donoho & Randy Weilbaker
- Senior Week 1 Completed grade 7-12
July 8-14, 2018
Directors: Bobby Davis, Mike Welter, & Larry Sawyer
- Senior Week 2 Completed grade 7-12
July 15-21, 2018
Directors: Doug Lalli, Greg Troutman, & Patrick Williams
- Intermeidate Week Completed grade 4-8
July 22-27, 2018
Directors: Lester Burris, Brenden Davison & Laura Barlow
- All Ages Week 3 Ages 8-18
July 29 - Aug 3, 2018
Directors: Brian Boyer, David Arthur, & Pat Arthur
The goal of SMBC is to provide an enjoyable week of camp centered on God and the Bible. Our desire is to create an environment where everyone can grow spiritually and physically without worldly distractions.
|$135||Pre-registration fee (New for 2017! The new cost includes the session fee, $10 for canteen, and a camp tshirt)|
|$145||Same Day Registration (New for 2017! The new cost includes the session fee, $10 for canteen, and a camp tshirt)|
|$10||Additional Camp T-shirts|
|$10||Day Camp (includes Canteen)|
|Please make checks payable to to SMBC and write the camper's name on the memo line. Please do not send cash|
Everyone must comply with the following guidelines!
￼1. Campers shall participate in all planned activities (including but not limited to devotionals, classes, recreation, etc.).
2. Girls are not allowed on the boys' side. Boys are not allowed on the girls' side.
3. Campers will keep cabins & campgrounds clean.
4. Campers will dress modestly at all times (Short-shorts and tank tops with straps less than 3” wide are NOT allowed!).
5. Infirmary Supervisor will keep track of all medications, including over-the-counter types. Medications must be dispensed from ORIGINAL containers from the pharmacy, with dosage instructions.
6. Campers cannot go to their cabin without a counselor & must stay in their cabin after lights are out.
7. Directors are responsible for their session of camp. Campers will follow their rules and treat staff with respect.
8. Electronic entertainment devices (e.g., MP3 or DVD players, cell phones, radios, handheld games, etc.), firearms, tobacco, drugs, axes, fireworks, and knives are not allowed at camp.
9. Campers must have the permission of the director & sign out before leaving camp.
10. Laundry facilities may only be used by counselors in an emergency.
11. Leave all personal valuables at home.
12. Harassment, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated.
Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Pick up time varies for each week. Please inqure at registration or call camp directly at 1-812-849-3111.
Registration for Day Camp is at 9:00 a.m. EST and pick up is at 3:00 p.m. EST
What should I bring to camp?
What should I NOT bring to camp?
What kind of activities will we do at camp?
What is Day Camp?
Can campers receive mail?
Spring Mill Bible Camp
2830 St Rd 60 East,
Mitchell, IN 47446